Onward! A Legacy Foundation, a community foundation dedicated to the philanthropic health of Southwest Colorado, has awarded $58,000 in new and renewed scholarships.
- Bill and Peg Rees Scholarship: Andres Moreno, Mancos High School.
- MCHS Alumni Scholarship: Siren Utecht, Montezuma-Cortez High School.
- Leonard Cain Medical Scholarship: Trinity J. Samora, Evan Sehnert, Hailey Veach and Makayla M. Wayman, Mancos High School.
- Hoover Endowed Medical Scholarship: Aspen Bumgarner, Trinity J. Samora, Hailey Veach and Makayla M. Wayman of Mancos High School, and Kamri L. Willbanks of Dolores High School.
- Shaun M. McAndrew Memorial Scholarship: Avery Wright, Montezuma-Cortez High School.
- Vic and Ethel Poma Pagosa Springs Scholarship: Rachel Smith, Pagosa Springs High School.
- Roland R. Schneider Memorial Scholarship: Siren Utecht and Avery Wright, Montezuma-Cortez High School.
- Larry Larsen Endowed Scholarship: Erin Brown of Dolores High School and Aspen Bumgarner of Mancos High School.
- Mancos Centennial Scholarship: Joshua Most.
- Mancos Centennial, Margie Bader Russell Scholarship: Rhiley Morgan.
- Cone Family Scholarship: Avery Wright, Montezuma-Cortez High School.
- Allen Lichliter Memorial Scholarship: Eric Daves of Dove Creek High School and Allie Kibel of Dolores High School.
For more information, visit onwardfoundation.org.