Folk artist and wood sculptor Dave Sipe turned an old, damaged tree in front of the Mancos Performance Center into a symbol of school spirit last week.
K-12 dean of students and athletic director Health...
The Mesa Verde Aquatics Club and Cortez Leopard Sharks both made the journey to Montrose last weekend for the Montrose Marlins Summer Open.
In a meet featuring 14 teams, both Cortez squads finished in the top...
- Lady Panthers host basketball camp at M-CHS
- Eli Tomac wins Southwick National
- Kirk Archibeque re-signs with PGE Turow
- Cortez BMX hosts state race
- Little League teams enter postseason
- Geer Park Trail Series donates to Montezuma Land Conservancy
- Chris Kelley takes over as athletic director
- Burst Triathlon kicks off the Fourth
- Firecracker Golf Tournament expands
The Dolores school board approved the promotion of Tiffany Hill to head coach of the varsity girls basketball program during its meeting last Tuesday, superintendent Scott Cooper...
- Jimmie Lankford resigns from Dolores
- Cody Lansing, Cooper McClain and David Jones return from the National Junior High Finals Rodeo
- Dolores football camp sets attendance record
- Six area athletes named to all-state teams, two received honorable mentions
- Three locals qualify for National Junior High Finals Rodeo
The Mancos High School basketball program has a new leading man.
The hiring of Ed Aiken as the head boys basketball coach at MHS was made official during last...
- CPW reminds hunters of license sales dates
- Summer swim season winds down
- Minors and Majors fall at state
- Seniors win state tournament
- Local drivers highlight Fairgrounds Speedway race
- Stephen Candelaria recognized for service
- Three locals advance to National High School Rodeo Finals
- Little leaguers win district titles
- Durango man catches 28.5-inch rainbow trout