The Strike Zone baseball club will play host for the Connie Mack World Series starting on Friday at Ricketts Field in Farmington.
The 18-and-under team that includes Kelton McCoy of Bayfield, Kyle Duran and...
The Mesa Verde Aquatics Club and Cortez Leopard Sharks both made the journey to Montrose last weekend for the Montrose Marlins Summer Open.
In a meet featuring 14 teams, both Cortez squads finished in the top...
- Lady Panthers host basketball camp at M-CHS
- Eli Tomac wins Southwick National
- Kirk Archibeque re-signs with PGE Turow
- Cortez BMX hosts state race
- Little League teams enter postseason
- Geer Park Trail Series donates to Montezuma Land Conservancy
- Chris Kelley takes over as athletic director
- Burst Triathlon kicks off the Fourth
- Firecracker Golf Tournament expands
Dolores High School assistant principal and athletic director Jimmie Lankford has resigned.
Lankford confirmed his resignation last week, saying that he plans to move...
- Cody Lansing, Cooper McClain and David Jones return from the National Junior High Finals Rodeo
- Dolores football camp sets attendance record
- Six area athletes named to all-state teams, two received honorable mentions
- Three locals qualify for National Junior High Finals Rodeo
- Four Corners Football Camp starts next Friday
The Mancos High School basketball program has a new leading man.
The hiring of Ed Aiken as the head boys basketball coach at MHS was made official during last...
CPW reminds hunters of license sales datesColorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) reminds hunters that over-the-counter licenses with caps and over-the-counter unlimited licenses are...
- Summer swim season winds down
- Minors and Majors fall at state
- Seniors win state tournament
- Local drivers highlight Fairgrounds Speedway race
- Stephen Candelaria recognized for service
- Three locals advance to National High School Rodeo Finals
- Little leaguers win district titles
- Durango man catches 28.5-inch rainbow trout
- Eli Tomac is second midway through season