Much has been made of the fact that incoming President Donald Trump’s support centered on the heartland, while Hillary Clinton’s came from more populous cities and coastal areas.
For that reason,...
- Despite progress, many challenges remain for black Americans in 2017
- Change in how land transfer values are calculated sparks a spirited debate
- Coram should prove a worthy successor to Roberts
- End the policy of jailing the mentally ill
- Money and jurisdiction will be key issues in 2017
- Diminished energy
- White Christmas
- Requiring ballots written in Ute language ineffective, unnecessary
Letters to the editor
I’m disappointed that Osprey is constructing a new building in town.
By the looks of their products over the last few years, they’ve clearly sold-out; what happens when they end up owned by some...
- Where can I find restaurant reports?
- Open invitation to join community band
- With Pruitt, Trump puts fox in henhouse
- Cortez needs a stronger sense of pride
- Dr. Burnside is an honorable physician
- Tipton supporting public land transfer
- Commissioners not serving will of people
- County and CDOT not listening on closure
- Tipton joins effort to transfer public lands
By Ken Buck, Doug Lamborn and Scott...