Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks...
For the record
Thursday, Jan. 58:10 p.m.: A man was served a warrant at the Montezuma County jail, 730 E. Driscoll St.
Friday, Jan. 66:30 a.m.: Deputies responded to a vehicle fire outside a residence in the 900 block of Central Avenue in Dolores. They determined the fire was most likely caused by a bag of ashes from a pellet stove, which a man had placed next to the vehicle the day before. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $5,000.
Thank you letters
In 1998 two women, introduced by a mutual friend, took a leap of faith and started Seas’nings, LLC. For almost nineteen years, we have cooked lots of meals; made thousands...
- A Cortez tradition: the Community Christmas Dinner
- Many had a part in Mancos Giving Trees
- Animal shelter thanks sponsors of 12 Strays of Christmas
- Bader family grateful for kindness and support
- Library grateful for help with Christmas tree donations