Thursday, Jan. 128:57 a.m.: A woman reported a break-in in the 200 block of North...
For the record
Thursday, Jan. 58:10 p.m.: A man was served a warrant at the Montezuma County jail, 730 E. Driscoll St.
Friday, Jan. 66:30 a.m.: Deputies responded to a vehicle fire outside a residence in the 900 block of Central Avenue in Dolores. They determined the fire was most likely caused by a bag of ashes from a pellet stove, which a man had placed next to the vehicle the day before. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $5,000.
Thank you letters
On Christmas Day, members of our community came together to prepare and serve the Annual Community Christmas Dinner. We served over 300 meals, and have many to thank for again...
- Many had a part in Mancos Giving Trees
- Animal shelter thanks sponsors of 12 Strays of Christmas
- Bader family grateful for kindness and support
- Library grateful for help with Christmas tree donations
- Dunning family is grateful for support