Wednesday, July 208:11 a.m.: Two bicycles were reported stolen from Community...
For the record
Wednesday, July 139:26 p.m.: A woman reported an argument with her husband that resulted in a broken bowl at a home in the 16000 block of County Road 28.3.
Thursday, July 142 p.m.: A man was served a no-trespass notice at Four Corners Rifle and Pistol Club, in the 30000 block of U.S. Highway 160, after he reportedly broke club rules.
Friday, July 157:20 a.m.: A...
Thank you letters
United Way of Southwest Colorado would like to extend a huge thank you to all the local businesses in Montezuma County who participated in the 100x$100 Challenge: Dolores River...
- Mancos gallery to display National Parks images
- First Baptist grateful for Byers estate sale donations
- Back Country Horsemen is thankful for support at tack sale
- First Baptist grateful for donations at yard sale
- Police Chief Lane deserves recognition