Wednesday, Feb. 81:26 a.m.: A man was arrested at National 9 Motel, 301 W. Main...
For the record
Wednesday, Feb. 11:49 a.m.: A man was arrested in the 10 block of West Main Street on a failure to appear warrant after he was pulled over for expired registration.
9:41 a.m.: A man was arrested at Montezuma County Court, 601 N. Mildred Road, on a failure to appear warrant for a local misdemeanor.
11:32 a.m.: A man was arrested at Montezuma County Court, 601 N. Mildred Road, on a failure to appear warrant for a local...
Thank you letters
The drawing for the Annual Raffle was held February 10 at 4 pm, at the Recreation Center. The winner of the Recreation Center Annual Family Pass was Kim Parr. The value of the...
- Thanks for putting on Youth Charity Rodeo
- Thank You Town of Rico thankful for help during snow emergency
- Noah’s Ark shelter extends gratitude for support
- Seas’nings Catering thanks community for support as doors close
- A Cortez tradition: the Community Christmas Dinner